Friday, December 18, 2009

guanaman 80s (dkoolmix 2009)

EDITED/UPDATED ON DEC 30: I was just informed that "certain content in your blog is alleged to infringe upon the copyrights of others." I am assuming that one or more of these songs in the "Guanaman 80s" cannot be played publicly without permission. Which song(s)? That notice did not specify of course. So, I am pulling this mix out of this site. I'm still listening this mix at home, in my car, and will be playing it to certain private crowd unless they tell me which song is so darn "sensitive" !!!

ORIGINAL POSTING: Specially compiled and mixed for a good chap who knows how to enjoy the 80s music...
Happy Birthday, Lim Ee Guan. :)

Tracklist:
1. Tears For Fears - Shout (US Remix)
2. The Human League - Human (Extended Version)
3. Kajagoogoo - Too Shy (12" Version)
4. Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now (Extended Remix)
5. Erasure - A Little Respect (Extended Mix)
6. Duran Duran - Wild Boys (Wilder Than Wild Boys Extended Mix)
7. Wham! - Wham Rap (SirBilly Boys Of Summer Edit)
8. Depeche Mode - People Are People (Different Mix)
9. Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind (Extended Dance Mix)
10. Alphaville - Forever Young (Razormaid Remix)
share on:facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment